monday morning music : hands in pocket.

Good morning! I hope everyone had a splendid weekend. I cannot say mine was fun-filled since I spent the majority of the time doing heavy duty cleaning, but I feel like I got a lot accomplished (although still much more to go!) What did you do the past couple of days?

After a spurt of truly beautiful weather, Portland is back to being terribly dark and rainy. So, I am currently drinking my coffee with a blanket over me, listening to some "rainy morning music," which to me is somewhat sad and beautiful. One singer that I cannot seem to get enough of on days like this is local artist Laura Gibson. Her sweet voice and songwriting gives me goosebumps and manages to bring a calm over me. Enjoy this beautiful NPR performance!

0 comments:

Post a Comment