interior inspiration : my home redecorating plans.













Good afternoon! I hope everyone enjoyed a lovely spring weekend. Today I am sharing some images of interiors that I am using for my own inspiration. Our home style has been pretty much the same since we moved into this house (almost five years ago) and I am ready for a change. I am still going to keep a lot of my usual style (lots of vintage collections, pops of color, sweet kitschiness), but I am in the mood to give it a new look. More whites, better displays, some new furniture, and less chaos. Some of these images I have posted before, but I wanted to use them in this post for my own reference, like a little online inspiration board...

Sources (from top to bottom): Anna Kern, LivingEtc, inside a black apple, Design*Sponge: Olga Naiman, LivingEtc, James Merrell, Johnny Miller, Anne Naumann, LivingEtc, Design*Sponge: Bjorg Juto, and Apartment Therapy: Diana Fayt.

0 comments:

Post a Comment