kitchen collection : floraly flocked mugs.



I am madly obsessed with mugs. Perhaps it has to do with the fact that drinking coffee at home is one of my favorite little moments of the day. And this time of year, I get a little floral crazy, which I'm sure has only been strengthened by the two recent Liberty collaborations (Target and Merci.) I am much less likely to actually wear florals (I much prefer solids), but when it comes to home and specifically kitchen items, I swoon like crazy.

1. Granny's Floral 12oz Mug ($6), 2. Marimekko Unikko Coffee Mug ($20), 3. Mini Sprig Crush Mug (£4), 4. Multi Flower Abacus Mug ($16), 5. charcoal marigold 'uncommonly good cup mug' (£14.95), 6. Poppy 1/2 Pint Mug (£15.95), 7. Claire Coles Mug (£15), 8. "Gri-Gri" mug ($44.80), 9. Upsy-Daisy Mug ($10), 10. Sieger By Furstenberg Emperor's Garden Coffee Mug ($150), 11. Eden Flowers Mug ($15), and 12. mug - damascus au $19.95)

0 comments:

Post a Comment