new feature : freebie of the day.

So, in case you haven't noticed, it has been quite a long time since I last updated my Free Design blog. I think I got ahead of myself when I thought I could manage three weblogs at the same time. I am going to leave the site up, but I will no longer be adding new things to it. Not to fear though, I have decided to add a new feature to Design is Mine that will put all the free goodies I frequently gather to good use- a daily post featuring a well-designed and creative freebie! I have a ton saved that I cannot wait to share.



Today's freebie comes from the clever folks over at Egg Press and is featured over on Cookie Magazine's website: three absolutely adorable Printable Party Invitations. Just print out on some heavy stock paper and send them out. Too cute!

0 comments:

Post a Comment