furniture : a big round-up.

While browsing through my past entries, I realized that it has been all too long since I last posted about furniture design (something I used to do a lot around here.) Lately I have been a bit swept up in photography and illustration, but here you go: my favorite furniture pieces of the moment, ones I would dearly love to own.

furniture : one.
1. Crepax Valentino nel Metro cabinet (tall), 2. High-Wire Act Chair, Petal, 3. Danish Modern Storage Side Table, 4. Scoop TV Table, and 5. Pendel 2 Seat Sofa

furniture : two.
6. Orla Kiely Cork Easy Chair Pear Print in Poppy, 7. Perf Boxes 8. French Style Bedside Table, 9. Vintage Oak Post Sorting Table, and 10. Chippendale Dining Chair

furniture : three.
11. channing desk, 12. Mademoiselle rocker, 1956, 13. alchemy stool, 14. Antique Wood Folding Chairs, and 15. Matisse Media Cabinet

furniture : four.
16. Baby Blue Highboy, 17. lampert loveseat, 18. Jamie Dream Velvet Sofa, 19. Ukiyo round table, and 20. The Paris Coffee Table

furniture : five.
21. Crochet table - large, 22. Chair 303, 23. Gus Design Group Acrylic Timber Table, 24. Brigitte Table, 25. Dawning Lark Bed, and 26. Table

0 comments:

Post a Comment