portland local : noun (a person's place for things).

paper letter tiles in a beautiful copper bowl.
gorgeous ceramic bowls and cake stand.
owl plates & gold fig vessels.
bowl of army men & tiny toy piano.
cake stands in the sunlight.
vocabulary cards.

Due to all the great response I got from this post (thanks everyone!), I have decided to continue posting more of my 35mm shots from my favorite local Portland shops. This week I would like to show you these pictures from Noun, a little place I always seem to be wandering around. Not only does it share a space with the southeast saint cupcake (which I will say, as a snobby baker, makes the best cupcakes in town), but it also a perfect spot on its own. It is a small space with tiny trinkets filling vintage bowls and beautifully crafted vessels, tables covered in old typewriters and local paper goods/art prints, and cupboards stacked with some of the prettiest tableware I have ever seen. Also, their little front room contains gorgeous jewelry and accessories and the workers are always the sweetest. So if you're in Portland, go ahead- stop in, eat a red velvet cupcake, and buy something pretty.

Note: Noun is located at 3300 southeast Belmont. They also have an online shop right here. Oh yes, and more photographs can be found in this set.

0 comments:

Post a Comment