PORTLAND LOCAL : INK AND PEAT.

pretty soaps.
rows of flowers.
antique scale.
delicate flowers.
satchets.
window lanterns.

I really never post any of my own photographs on here (mainly because they don't have much to do with design), but today I would like to share these ones I took with my 35mm camera yesterday of one of the most beautiful Portland stores, ink and peat. I must say, it is one of the dreamiest shops I have set foot in, filled to the brim with the work and creations of local/independent artists, antique beauties, pretty soaps and intoxicating scents, and delicately placed flowers. If you live in or ever take a trip out here to Portland, I highly recommend stopping in (it's located at 3808 N. Williams Avenue, suite 126)- I assure you, you will fall in love it it.

P.S.: If you like posts like these, just let me know. I frequent a lot of pretty shops around town and would be more than willing to make it a regular occurrence to feature my favorite spots!

0 comments:

Post a Comment