interior inspiration : (a little bit) country kitchens.













I really never thought I would like anything to do with "country" when it comes to interior design. All that ever popped into my mind were images of chickens and checkers and hideous florals. But now that I have spent a massive amount of time flipping through every kind of interior there is, I have found that there is a sweet, rustic country look that I am enamored with. For me, this look is especially perfect when it comes to kitchens, I suppose since that is usually where I let out my country ways (bread baking, apron-wearing, fresh egg-cracking, etc.) I have fallen deeply in love with huge farm tables, hanging rustic pots and pans, vintage country linens, and jars/pots of flowers displayed all over the place.

Sources (from top to bottom): France Ruffenach, Shootfactory, LivingEtc, Twig Hutchinson, Erik Johnson, Lars Ranek, Paul Costello, House Beautiful, Country Living, Winfried Heinze, and Kate Mathis.

0 comments:

Post a Comment