portland local : canoe.

brooms.
national park series.
candleholders.
pinocchio.
white.

I recently realized that it has been quite awhile since I did a mini-feature on a Portland shop, so while browsing in Canoe for the first time the other day, I decided to break out my film camera and take a roll of photographs. Canoe has been one of my favorite online shops ever since I started this blog, but somehow I have just never had luck when going out to visit the brick-and-mortar shop (it has always been after-hours or on a Monday, when they're closed), so I was happy to find it open the other day when I was downtown. The inside is gorgeous, as I had imagined, with all sorts of gorgeous oddities, beautifully-designed home goods, and some of the best looking office supplies I have seen. It is located around some of my favorite Portland spots (Ace Hotel, Clyde Common, The English Department, and Powell's Books), so if you are ever in town, I highly recommend heading that way and definitely making a stop inside Canoe (even if just to buy some of the prettiest jam jars around.)

Location:
1136 sw Alder
Portland, OR 97205

0 comments:

Post a Comment