interior inspiration : black beauties.














I love color, I really do. I adore powder blues and pale yellows and minty greens and various other shades. My home is filled to the brim with color and I love it that way. But truth-be-told, I am madly in love with black. It's a color (or lack thereof) that I fill my wardrobe with and paint my eyelids with and really, really love to see in other people's homes. In my opinion, it just adds a certain coolness to a home. How do you feel about black in interiors?

Sources (from top to bottom): Joseph Dirand Architecture, Design*Sponge: Bridgette Comazzi & Ivan Duval, Door Sixteen, LivingEtc, Anna Kern, Nicolas Matheus, Design*Sponge: Katie Kirk, Nato Welton, LivingEtc, James Merrell, Johner, and Inspace Locations.

0 comments:

Post a Comment