monday morning music : fools rush in.

Good morning friends. Oh, what a weekend. I celebrated my birthday quite early with my mom, who was visiting from Los Angeles, with plenty of amazing cocktails here and then had a lovely 4th of July picnic on the lawn of our home (with plenty of sweet tea and classic barbecue food.) Sadly though, that evening ended in catastrophe, with my husband breaking and dislodging his collarbone- I won't go into the details, but it occurred during a very silly game of baseball at the park. Poor guy- it doesn't look like he's going to be enjoying himself much this summer.

On a more cheerful note though, I thought I'd share some music today from She & Him, who I have been listening to nonstop lately (perfect summertime music, really.) Zooey's voice always give me goosebumps and manages to brighten my days. Plus, I have always adored "Fools Rush In," so having them do a cover of it makes it all the nicer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment