Design Mine
Home
About
Privacy
Contact
skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Home
»
apparel
»
etsy
»
illustration
»
jewelry
»
kitchen
»
wall art
»
things i'm loving : monday evening edition.
things i'm loving : monday evening edition.
I hope everyone's weekend was lovely. Thank you
so
very much for the sweet comments and Happy Birthday wishes. You are all wonderful!
Above:
1.
Chiffon Ensemble Dress
($32.80), 2.
Forty Flowers Wallpaper
($94), and 3.
Lucky Four Leaf Clover Lariat
($26)
Below:
4.
Ornamental Metal Lace Drain
($100), 5.
Get Your Shit Together
($12), and 6.
Wind Through Northern Sky Print
($35)
0 comments:
Post a Comment
« Prev Post
Next Post »
Home
Top Articles
Recommended Sites
Popular Posts
THOUGHT OF THE DAY : APPETITE.
"Let's Eat," a poster by Vaughn Fender . (See also: shop & tumblr )
flickr photo of the day : rest.
"a break" by (ku)nihito. I am sick as a dog. Sneezy, snuffly, snotty, and sleepy. Posts will be a bit less regular until I feel b...
BEST OF THE WEEK (AND A SONG.)
Happy Saturday! Christopher and I recorded a little video of us playing some music for you- we hope you enjoy. And now, on to this week'...
BEST OF THE WEEK!
Print your own post-it notes . 3-ingredient, no-bake, vegan thin mint cookies . So simple! The cutest Valentine's Day outfit . A typical...
BEST OF THE WEEK: A FEW LINKS FOR YOUR WEEKEND.
I love awesome news in science like this . A cake I'm definitely salivating over. If you haven't seen Dove's new campaign yet,...
FLICKR PHOTO OF THE DAY : PLEASE.
"april 20" by nessavay. Yep, that's one of my tattoos, along with my arm, right there. (See also: website )
cinderella & sickness.
I hate to say this, but I am still quite sick, most likely with this . So that means that I am going to take another day to just rest in bed...
TEN IMAGES OF INSPIRATION : (PINTEREST) ROAD TRIP.
Summertime always makes me want to pack the car up with food, clothes, and good music and head out on the open road, camera in hand. I'v...
apparel & accessories collection : (arsenic and) old lace.
It must be all the valentines that I have been seeing this past month, because I am suddenly rather obsessed with doily-like lace... 1. butt...
BEST OF THE WEEK : AUGUST SECOND.
Cute and colorful little houses of Westlake . Six scientific ways to be happy. The prettiest summer camp wedding . Such classic fashion pho...
Copyright © 2013.
Design Mine
Support by
Lingerie Photography
|
Nice Fashion Photography
|
Nice Design Photographers
|
Gallery Bikini Photography
0 comments:
Post a Comment