ten images of inspiration : random bits of beauty.












Goodness, what is going on here? Every year, while back home in Los Angeles, I have all sorts of trouble posting on here. Not only do I have very limited access to a computer (it's true: I still don't own a laptop), but the chaos of the holidays becomes all too time-consuming and overwhelming. Please believe me when I say this though: come the end of the week, when I am back home in rainy Portland, posting will be constant. For now though, I am going to do what I can. Today? Random bits of beauty from some truly talented photographers. And one more thing: I hope you all had a lovely Christmas!

Sources (from top to bottom): Lieke Romeijn, Ashley Anthony, Viktor Vautier, Billy & Hells, Anna Hatzakis, Elizabeth Weinberg, Anna Dykema, Baron Wells, Amalia Chimera, and Annette Pehrsson.

0 comments:

Post a Comment