from portland to austin.





I have mentioned her many times on here before, but Abby Powell is hands-down one of my favorite photographers. That girl makes magic with her old broken Yashica film camera and has a look that is so uniquely hers. She is one of the most inspiring people I know here in Portland (and really just one of my favorite individuals), so I am quite sad to see her moving from here to Austin in just a few weeks. I must say though, I'm excited for her new adventure and to see new photographs in a completely different environment. But I will always treasure her Portland images, which really capture the beauty of this city (many which can be seen here.)

For the next week, Abby is having a moving sale in her shop, which will be closing afterwards until June 1st, so be sure to purchase some of her stunning prints for extremely affordable prices.

You will be missed, Abby!

0 comments:

Post a Comment