monday morning music : my love.

Good morning! Did you all have a lovely weekend? Yesterday was a perfect day for me. I made pesto potato salad, homemade hamburger buns, and rhubarb upside-down cake, my husband grilled some veggie burgers and asparagus, and a dear friend brought over fresh-made sangria. We laid big blankets on the grass, listened to good music, and ate a feast on our lawn with our best friends while the kids ran around. Really, barbeque season is the best.

Now I shall start the week with music by one of my favorite newer bands (whom I have mentioned quite a few times), The Bird and the Bee. I frequently go through phases when I listen to them continuously (and dance like crazy.) Happy start-of-the-week everyone!


The Bird and The Bee "My Love"
- Watch more Videos at Vodpod.

0 comments:

Post a Comment