daily style.

I fully admit that I completely stole this idea from the wonderful Ez. This morning she posted about her realistic daily style, which was so nice to see from a blogger I admire so much. There is something I love dearly about getting little glimpses of the personal sides of other design bloggers, since usually all we get to see are images and words involving products and other artists/designers. So, I decided to do the same and show my readers what I realistically wear on a normal day (which is usually spent in front of the computer, baking, taking care of two small children, and taking little walks around our Portland neighborhood). Yes, some days I dress up in more eye-catching clothing like vintage dresses and big heels, but most of the time I live in jeans and flats and much prefer comfort. I encourage other bloggers to do the same- I (and I'm sure many others) would love to see! (Please note: these are not actually pieces I own - I usually don't spend much money on clothing- I am obsessive thrifter! It is just to give an idea of my daily style).




0 comments:

Post a Comment