hello 2008!

A new year, a somewhat new layout... saying goodbye to the holiday gift guide and hello to the color pink. The holidays came and went in a flash and now I cannot believe we're already into the second week of 2008. We arrived back home to Portland yesterday and now all I want to do is curl in bed with my laptop and take a nice long rest.

Some new year's resolutions I have for this website:
-Update very frequently.
-Begin doing interviews with inspiring people.
-Spotlight a ton of new artists.
-Interact with my readers
-Add many new features.



One thing I managed to get accomplished this evening is a new flickr set containing a large amount of fresh and modern interiors that inspire me greatly. I will continue to update the set on a very regular basis, so be on the lookout for new images: My Interiors Set.

Happy 2008 everybody!

0 comments:

Post a Comment