new things coming!



(sources can be found here.)


I was feeling inspired tonight by one of my favorite color combinations, pink and grey, so I decided to put out the September layout a wee bit early. So, here you go! Not very Autumny, but refreshing nonetheless.

I just wanted to take the time tonight to say thank you so very much for following this website. I have gained an enormous amount of fabulous viewers in the short time I have been doing Design is Mine, and for that I am quite thankful. I love all the feedback and mentioning around the web- it all makes me feel so wonderful.

I have many plans for this site in the near future, including (but not limited to):

  • Interior design spotlights with folks who have gorgeous & stylish living spaces.
  • Artist interviews.

  • Recipes for beautiful food.

  • How-to articles (based on fashion, interior design, and art themes).

  • A massive shopping page.


and much more! So keep on checking for updates, sending the emails, and being your terrific selves!

0 comments:

Post a Comment