trioBike.

Via this next:



Back when I lived in southern California, it was very uncommon for anyone I knew to frequently ride bicycles, especially on a regular basis. Now that I live in Portland, one of the most bike-friendly cities in the United States, I have found a deep love of riding around the neighborhoods on my bright purple 12-speed. The only problem with this is that I always have to leave the kids at home, since I am scared of the standard children's bicycle attachments (I am really not confident enough in my riding abilities).

But now there is trioBike, the world's first carrier bike, which can also be used as a normal bicycle, or just a stroller. They are super-sleek, modern, and oh-so convenient for bike-riding mums.

Now, if only I had about $3,000 to shed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment