GUEST POST : MINTY FRESH FROM POPPYTALK!



Hi everyone, it's Jan from Poppytalk and I'm excited to do a little "minty" guest post today on Design is Mine.  One of my favorite features here on Design is Mine are Summer's collections series that she does so well and so I am inspired in that vein for this post. Summer asked me to choose from two colors, blue or mint green and I jumped at the mint green because it just happens to be one of my favorite colors right now.  This version might be a little darker than mint, because I'm so in love with that retro vespa green at the moment. What is it? Italian/French Riviera circa 1920?  Love love love! And so dear Design is Mine readers, I bring you to you, minty (retro) green.

1. Caio! iPhone Case | Cartolina
2.  Print | notwo.org (via Creature Comforts)
3.  Park Plants Art Print | Matthew Korbel-Bowers (via Creature Comforts)
4.  Vintage Vespa | The Other Side of the Rainbow
5.  Bike Helmet, Atelier Ruby 2012 | Pavillon Collection, Paris
6.  Martinique Wallpaper



7. La Mer No. Stationery | In Our Garden Too
8. Blocked Planter | Anthropologie
9. Green Lemonade | Style Me Pretty (via Creature Comforts)





10. Scuba Man Art Print | Matte Stephens
11. Hanging Air Plant Pod Planter | Mudpuppy
12. Cabines (Photo Print) | xojy

(I just wanted to give a shout out to Ez at Creature Comforts on Pinterest, because her Color Crush boards were an instant go-to when I went to do this post —I knew she'd have heaps of inspiration there. Note images 2, 3 and 9).

0 comments:

Post a Comment