HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDE : PRINCETON ARCHITECTURAL PRESS.



I'm madly in love with Princeton Architectural Press. The folks behind it are extremely kind and they make the most gorgeous art books around. So I'm dedicating a gift guide specifically to them because I'm quite sure there's a pretty book there for everyone on your Christmas gift list. Here are my picks...

1. What Did I Buy Today?, An Obsessive Consumption Journal ($12.95), 2. From Here to There, A Curious Collection from the Hand Drawn Map Association ($17.50), 3. Pinhole Cameras: A Do-It-Yourself Guide ($19.95), 4. Lists: To-dos, Illustrated Inventories, Collected Thoughts, and Other Artists' Enumerations ($24.95), 5. Brooklyn Makers: Food, Design, Craft, and Other Scenes from the Tactile Life ($24.95), 6. Vintage Typography Notecards ($14.95), 7. The Disappearance of Darkness: Photography at the End of the Analog Era ($50), and 8. Sign Painters ($24.95)

0 comments:

Post a Comment