interior inspiration : beautiful clutter.













It is a rather well-known fact about me that I am much more drawn to clutter-filled spaces than those that are sparse and minimal. I am very much a collector at heart, as well as what I like to call a "treasure hunter." I like to dig through estate sales and scour thrift stores for little unique treasures. I love walls filled with old and new art, paper lanterns, clusters of photographs, piles and shelves bursting with books, and little kitschy pieces all over the place. Give me a well-cluttered home (or shop, like where I work) with plenty of personality and I'm a happy lady.

Sources (from top to bottom): NY Times, Design*Sponge: Erin + Sean, The Selby: Shoplifter, les zigouis, Lonny Magazine, The Selby: Emma & Andrew, Design*Sponge: Ann Wood, jek in the box, The Selby: The George, Design*Sponge: Emily Henson, and Design*Sponge: Caitlin Mociun.

0 comments:

Post a Comment