interior inspiration : flea market style.

When it comes to interior design, I would have to say that flea market style is probably my favorite. Sure, it can sometimes come off as too country or grandma-like, but when done well, I think it is absolutely beautiful. I adore seeing other people's collections of one-of-a-kind pieces from long ago, carefully displayed around their homes. Sadly, Portland doesn't really have the best (or really any) flea markets, but we do have our share of estate sales and thrift stores that I scour constantly. These images show the exact style that I hope to complete in our home someday.













The sources/photographers (top to bottom): David Giles, Joanna Henderson, Design*Sponge: Emma Cassi, Elizabeth Zeschin, Rachel Whiting, Shoot Factory, Yvestown, Christine Rudolph, The Paper Pony, Heather Bailey, and Jason Loucas.

0 comments:

Post a Comment