breath palette.

Via Icing:



I know this isn't really a design-related entry at all, but I can't help myself from posting cool products I see online. I am constantly intrigued and drawn to items that come in interesting scents and flavors (like Demeter Fragrance and Japanese Kit Kat bars), so I was excited to see toothpaste by Breath Palette. It's a few bucks for a small travel tube, but they are something that I'd like to have a ton of lined up in my bathroom drawer. The toothpaste comes in a variety of fabulous uncommon flavors such as: Monkey Banana, Rose, Honey, Lavender, Indian Curry, Pumpkin Pudding, Cafe au Lait, Kyoto Style Tea, Bitter Chocolate, Fresh Yogurt, Cola, and L'Espresso, just to name a few (you can view the complete list of flavors here). They are available to buy in kits at Drugstore.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment